One Free TRACE Certification
Offer is limited to the first 25 people who respond and to one certification per company.
This offer is restricted to only companies and may not be redeemed by law firms or vendors.
We are feeling very generous today.
TRACE is pleased to offer the compliance community its newest due diligence service – the TRACE Certification. Now your third parties can become certified by TRACE, the world’s leading anti-bribery standard setting organization. TRACE certification is a detailed due diligence review designed for medium-to-high risk third party intermediaries that includes definitive requirements and an approval process at the conclusion of the review. The third party is required to complete a mandatory anti-bribery training course and sign an Anti-Bribery Code of Conduct. They are also required to annually update the information they provided. Reports are completed in under 4 weeks and contain:
- Red flags identified
- Comprehensive anti-bribery questionnaire
- Company literature collected and reviewed
- Business registrations
- Names and CVs for owners, directors, and key employees
- Contact information for business references
- Financial reference
- A signed Anti-Bribery Code of Conduct
- Reputational screening: media and internet based searches, denied parties/politically exposed persons screenings (continuous)
While this offer must be accepted today by midnight, recipients may select any day between now and January 31, 2013 to begin the review. To accept this offer, please write to email@example.com.